Oklahoma Region Volleyball Association is one of the 40 regions of USA Volleyball. When you register for a membership with Oklahoma Region, you also become a member of USA Volleyball.
You must be a current registered member to participate in Oklahoma Region and USA Volleyball events. Whether you want to officiate at Oklahoma Region tournaments, join a Oklahoma Region club team, coach a team or run a club, you must be a registered member.
Additionally, your Oklahoma Region membership will give you:
- Access to regionally and nationally sanctioned events and programming
- Secondary insurance coverage
- A framework of rules and guidelines to protect the sport and individuals
- Access to regional and national high performance programs
- Policies and guidelines to safeguard our membership
- Educational opportunities for players, coaches, club directors and official
- Competition opportunities for players, coaches and teams
- Grassroots programming to develop a new understanding and love of the sport
- Networking opportunities with volleyball enthusiasts around the nation
- A safe, healthy environment for players to develop through rules, regulations and resources
When you purchase a Oklahoma Region membership, a portion of your fee stays within the region to fund our regional programming. The other portion goes to USA Volleyball to fund national-level programming. The refunds for membership has been changed for this season per USAV. To be eligible for a refund of national registration fees. Cancellation requests must be received within 45 days of purchase. No refunds will be issued when an entire USA Volleyball membership season and/or any portion thereof is canceled or interrupted for any reason. To request a refund please contact the region office at 405-285-6622 or email@example.com. In cases of season-ending injury, please contact Shawn McCarty at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Oklahoma Region does not get involved in any contract situations or negotiations between a club and a player/family and/or coach.
- If you are a junior player (defined as 18 or younger), please click here to see the Age Definitions to determine the appropriate age category that you belong in, based on your date of birth.
- Have questions about what membership you need? Click here.
- If you need help with a username/password, email: OKRVA Registrar.
For ANY questions, please email email@example.com.