OKRVA Regional Championships
Oklahoma State Fairgrounds - OKC
Tournament Information – Coaches and Spectators
- Team check-in from 6-10pm on Friday in the Lobby of the Bennett Center.
- Rosters should be in AES by 4/29 – No need to bring a roster to check-in.
- Pick up credentials for athletes and coaches (required for entry)
- No outside seating allowed
- chairs provided courtside
- leave an empty chair to avoid sitting near non-family
- Do NOT move chairs from one court to another.
- Please vacate the court when team is not participating to make room for spectators of teams playing.
- At this time masks will be required for all spectators. We are monitoring local/state requirements leading up to our event and will disseminate information if this changes.
- Schedule posts on AES Wednesday (tentative)
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org if interested in singing the National Anthem
- Still need a hotel room?
- Buy Tickets in Advance
- $20 weekend pass or $15/day (15 and under-free)
- No spectator limits
- Hospitality for coaches and officials in all three buildings.
- Teams and spectators are expected to leave the event once their playing and officiating assignments are complete for the day.
- We will have hand sanitizer available at each court. We ask that everyone attending practice good hand hygiene.
- We will have a limited number of gently used Molten Super Touch volleyballs available for purchase on Sunday. These are branded with the OKRVA logo. The cost is S30/ball. Please email the region office at email@example.com if you are interested in purchasing balls.
Morning Wave – DOORS OPEN AT 6:45AM for Athletes/Coaches/Officials – DOORS OPEN AT 7:00AM FOR SPECTATORS
- 11s – 4-team pools – 7:30am; 3-team pools – 8:00am
- 12s – 4-team pools – 7:30am; 3-team pool – 8:00am
- 15s Club – 4 team pools – 7:30am; 3-team pool – 12:30pm
- 16s – 4 team pools – 7:30am; 3-team pools – 8:00am
- 16s Club – 4-team pools – 7:30am; 3-team pools – 8:00am
- 17s – 4-team pools – 7:30am; 3-team pools – 8:00am
Afternoon Wave – DOORS OPEN AT 2:45PM FOR ATHLETES/COACHES/OFFICIALS – DOORS OPEN AT 3:00PM FOR SPECTATORS
- 13s – 4-team pools – 3:30pm; 3-team pool – 5:00pm
- 13s Club – 4-team pools – 3:30pm
- 14s – 4-team pools – 3:30pm
- 14s Club – 4-team pools – 3:30pm; 3-team pool – 3:30pm
- 15s – 4-team pools – 3:30pm
Please pay attention to start times. Players/coaches should not arrive any earlier than 45 minute before projected starting time. Spectators will be allowed in 30 minutes before projected starting time.
- In all 4-team pools, the match format will be the BEST of 3 sets 25/15 points.
- For age divisions with only one pool of three teams, the match format for this one pool will be to play ALL 3 SETS to 25 points.
- For age divisions with two or three pools of three teams, these pools will play a round of pool play and a round of crossover matches immediately following. In both of these rounds of play, matches will be the BEST of 3 sets to 25/15 points. The team that finishes FIRST in pool play will be the work team of the first round of crossover matches on their court.
USAV Tie Breaking Procedures
- In ALL rounds of play, there will be NO tie breaking sets played.
- For ties between two teams, the result of the head to head match will break the tie.
- For ties between three teams, Match %, Set % and Point Ratio will be used to break the tie. Once one team is removed from the tie (as either first or third), the tie between the remaining two teams will be determined by the result of the head to head match in pool play.